TVS brand sole agent, PT TVS Motor Company Indonesia today begin mass production of the first variant of the first automatic motorcycle in Indonesia, named TVS Dazz. The factory is capable of producing up to 200 units of motorcycles per day.
“Just today we started mass production,” said Supervisor Vehicle Assembling Agus Ahmad Yani on Tuesday, July 23, 2013. Agus said, since the events shown in Pekan Raya Jakarta some time ago, TVS Dazz has ordered 500 units. So, the company aims to meet the demand until the end of July. “All requests are still coming from Jakarta area,” he said at TVS factory in Karawang.
TVS Dazz, said Agus, a prime TVS matic production in the country. This bike has some new offers ride comfort than the i-cas facility. On the left side, right under the horn panel, there is equipment to recharge the phone.
Energy is channeled directly from the main batteries. If the engine is turned off, power the phone can be recharged for 4 hours. However, if the engine starts, the refilling process can be done as long as it takes. “In the long-distance travel can all recharge mobile phones,” he said.
In addition, said Agus, the capacity of TVS Dazz larger gasoline which is around 6 liters. Dazz TVZ also use tubeless tires, which is the first bike that uses tires without inner tubes. With a capacity of 110 cc bike is still using combustion system with a carburetor. Injection system, he said, is still considered at risk with flood-prone Jakarta. “Injection should be replaced if submerged in water. Costs are very large,” he said.
For motor assembly components, Agus said, is 100 percent assembled in Indonesia. As many as 60 percent of its components are made in the country. While the remaining 40 percent is imported from outside. Machine and headlamp still imported from India. “Frame and tires and some other major component is our production,” he said.